Software is amazing, because it let you create your own world. This is the world as I see it in the future. I learned so much by creating iObserve (over the course of the past years…). And as in science, the main lesson was that I didn’t know much actually…
Hence, since I love challenges, I decided to dive into new questions:
- new language for the app iObserve
- new architecture for the app
- own backend service with specific language
- start cloud service with storage and online DB
- extract as many macOS components from app into open-source libraries
- finally implement dreamed features (night logs, observation simulator…)
- I’m sure something is missing…
If someone want to share the bumps ahead on the road, he|she is most welcome.
Clear skies to everyone!
P.S. By the way, arcsecond.io just migrated to Python3…